WELCOME TO SHARE INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CENTER

欢迎光临美国世尔国际少儿英语

收藏本页     商务合作     联系我们     世尔招聘     中文  | English     报名热线:400-7882-400 商务合作:17688892658
预约试听
深圳少儿英语学习阅读之《你出生的那个晚上》On the Night You Were Born

深圳少儿英语学习阅读之《你出生的那个晚上》On the Night You Were Born


世尔国际教育是一家全外教母语思维的学科英语学习机构,教孩子纯正的英文同时培养孩子开朗自信的性格,让孩子懂得去分享去感恩去创造。今天我们来学习深圳少儿英语阅读之《你出生的那个晚上》On the Night You Were Born ,快来看看这是一个什么故事吧!


《你出生的那个晚上》On the Night You Were Born

深圳少儿英语学习 

On the night you were born,
你出生的那个晚上,
 
The moon smiled with such wonder that the stars peeked in to see you and the night wind whispered "Life will never be the same."
月亮笑了,露出满脸的惊喜,星星偷偷地钻了出来,就想瞧瞧你。晚风悄悄地说:“生命因为有你而不同。”
 
Because there had never been anyone like you… ever in the world.
因为在这个世界上,从来没有出现过一个和你一模一样的人。
 
So enchanted with you were the wind and the rain that they whispered the sound of your wonderful name.
听!微风,细雨,如此迷恋于你,久久吟唱着你那美妙的名字!

The sound of your name is a magical one.
你的名字充满了神奇的魔力,

Let's say it out loud before we go on.
就让我们大声的念出它吧!
 
It sailed through the farmland high on the breeze…
你的名字随风飘扬, 越过田野…
 
Over the ocean and through the trees…
飞过海洋,穿过树林…
 
Until everyone heard it and everyone knew of the one and only ever you.
直到每个人都听见你的名字,直到每个人都知道,你是永远的唯一。
 
Not once has there been such eyes, such a nose, such silly, wiggly wonderful toes.
世界上从来没有过这样的眼睛,这样的鼻子,这样顽皮可爱的、蹬来蹬去的小脚丫。
 
In fact, I think I'll count to three so you can wiggle your toes for me.
我猜,只要我从一数到三,你就会对我动动脚趾头。

When the polar bears heard, they danced until dawn.
北极熊听到了你的名字,翩翩起舞,整夜无眠。

From faraway places the geese flew home.
大雁听到了你的名字。不远万里,飞回故乡。

The moon stayed up until morning next day.
月亮听到了你的名字,整夜守候,直到天明。

And none of the ladybugs flew away.
瓢虫听到了你的名字,悄悄停留,不愿离去。

So whenever you doubt how special you are and you wonder who loves you, how much and how far, listen for geese honking high in the sky (They’re singing a song to remember you by.)
所以,每当你怀疑自己是不是真的很特别,或是想知道有没有人爱你,这些爱有多深时,就请听一听天空中大雁的鸣叫(它们正在高唱对你的思念之歌。)
 
Or notice that bears asleep at the zoo (It's because they've been dancing all night for you!)
或者,看一看动物园里呼呼大睡的北极熊。(它们昨晚为你跳了一整夜的舞。)
 
Or drift off to sleep to the sound of the wind (Listen closely- it's whispering your name again!)
或者,伴着风声悄然入睡吧(侧耳倾听,清风又在低声吟唱你的名字了!)

If the moon stays up until morning one day, or a ladybug lands and decides to stay,
如果有一天,月亮整夜高挂天空,瓢虫落在你身边,不肯离去,
 
Or a little bird sits at your window a while, it's because they're all hoping to see you smile…
或者小鸟停留在你窗前,那是因为它们都想看到你甜美 的笑容...

For never before in story or rhyme (not even once upon a time) has the world ever known a you, my friend, and it never will, not ever again…
无论故事,还是诗歌(从前没有,以后也不会再有)我的宝贝,从前的世界里,从未出现过这样特别的你,而以后,也不会再出现了…
 
Heaven blew every trumpet and played every horn on the wonderful, marvelous night you were born.
天堂吹响了每一支小号,每一个号角就在你出生的那个神奇的、不可思议的夜晚。


难点词汇
Doubt
 n. 怀疑;疑问;疑惑
 v. 怀疑;不信;恐怕;拿不准
 
 Marvelous
 adj. 了不起的;非凡的;令人惊异的;不平常的

下次活动请点击“在线咨询”提前预约,更多知识分享请关注微信公众号:sharedu  

 





上一篇: 深圳少儿英语学习阅读之《好忙的蜘蛛》The Very Busy Spider 下一篇: 深圳少儿英语学习阅读之《睡觉时间到了》Time for Bed 返回列表
相关资讯
Use english to engage with the wider world