WELCOME TO SHARE INTERNATIONAL EDUCATION CENTER

欢迎光临美国世尔国际少儿英语

收藏本页     商务合作     联系我们     世尔招聘     中文  | English     报名热线:400-7882-400 商务合作:17688892658
预约试听
深圳少儿英语学习阅读之《大黑熊》The Big Black Bear

深圳少儿英语学习阅读之《大黑熊》The Big Black Bear


世尔国际教育是一家全外教母语思维的学科英语学习机构,教孩子纯正的英文同时培养孩子开朗自信的性格,让孩子懂得去分享去感恩去创造。今天我们来学习深圳少儿英语阅读《大黑熊》The Big Black Bear,快来看看这是一个什么故事吧!


《挤牛奶的姑娘和她的木桶》The Milkmaid and Her Pail
 深圳少儿英语学习

Big Black Bear came out from the wood, stuck his nose in the air, sniffed something good!

大黑熊从树林里跑出来,对着空气吸了吸鼻子,嗅到了什么好东西!


Followed that scent from tree to tree, down to the City, where he shouldn't be.

循着味道,大黑熊穿过一棵又一棵树,走到了他不应该去的城市里。


Shuffling along on four furry feet to a big brick house on Sycamore Street.

拖着四只毛茸茸的脚,慢慢地走到了一个位于“梧桐街”的石头房子前。


Big Black Bear knocked upon the door. Little Girl asked, "Who're you looking for?"

大黑熊敲了敲门,小女孩回答道,“你要找谁呀?”


 "I'm tired and hungry," whined Big Black Bear. "Give me some food and a big soft chair!"

“我又累又饿,”大黑熊哭诉道。“给我一些食物和和一个柔软的大椅子吧!”


"Come in, please. Wipe your paws on the mat."

“请进,在垫子上擦擦你的熊爪吧。”


"I'm a big black bear -- I don't have to do that!"

“我是一个大黑熊——不用做这些!”


He plopped in a chair, put his paws on the wall, leaned to far and began to fall.

他“扑通”一声坐下,把熊爪抵在墙上,舒服地靠在椅子中,结果却一下摔倒了。


Tipped the piano, came down with a CRACK! Big Black Bear fell flat on his back.

他撞到了钢琴,钢琴倒在地上,“咔嚓”一声摔坏了。大黑熊也摔了个四脚朝天。


"You're a Big BAD Bear with no manners at all!"

“你是个超级坏的大黑熊!一点礼貌都没有!”

 
Big Black Bear just skipped down the hall. Into the kitchen so he could try homemade bread and a fresh-baked pie.

大黑熊穿过大厅,走到了厨房里,想吃掉手工面包和一个刚刚烤好的派。


Little Girl said: "Please use a dish!"

小女孩说:“请用碟子吃!”


"I'm a Big Black Bear and I do as I wish!"

“我是一个大黑熊,我想怎么样就怎么样。”

 
He went into the pantry, but didn't get far.

他走进了食品储藏室,但一会儿就出来了。


Came out with his snout in a jellybean jar. Pulled and pushed, but couldn't get it off. Big Black Bear began to sneeze and cough.

以为黑熊的嘴巴和鼻子里都塞满了糖豆果冻,不管是用手推还是拉,都弄不出来只好使劲儿打喷嚏和咳嗽。


He sneezed that jar right off of his face. Jellybeans flew all over the place.

"Cover your mouth when you cough and sneeze!"

一个喷嚏把果冻弄得他满脸都是,糖豆也被喷得满天飞。“咳嗽和喷嚏时请把嘴捂上!”


"I'm a BIG BLACK BEAR, and I do as I please! So, little girl, don't try to run away, I'm still hungry and want you to stay! I've eaten other girls and now I'll eat you!"

“我是一个大黑熊,我高兴怎么样就怎么样!所以,小姑娘!别走!我还是很饿,你得留在这!我吃过很多女孩!所以现在,我要把你吃掉!”

 
A voice cried out: "NOT a nice thing to do!"

一声怒吼传来:“这样做可不好!”


Little girl turned and to her surprise, in came a bear that was twice the size of Big Black Bear, now quiet as a mouse, hiding in a corner of the brown brick house.

小女孩一转身,惊讶地看到一只更大熊走了进来,体型足足大了两倍。黑熊变得安静得像只老鼠,躲在屋子的角落里。


"Little black bear shouldn't tell lies. Come over here and apologize."

“小黑熊不应该说谎。快过来道歉!”

 
"I'm very sorry, please excuse me. I'm a little black bear who just turned three."

“非常抱歉!请原谅我。我只是一个刚刚满三岁的小黑熊。”


Little Black Bear cleaned up his mess.Then walked over to confess: "I'm still hungry. May I please have some pie?"

小黑熊清理了他制造的混乱,然后走过来,很不好意思地说:“我还是很饿,我可以吃点派吗?”


"Of course you can, and I'll tell you why.

“当然可以,我来告诉你为什么。


I think you learned a lesson today to mind your manners when you go out to play. And the next time you wander out from the wood. Be sure to visit my neighborhood."

我想你今天学到了教训,以后出去玩的时候也要记得注意礼貌。下次你再从树林里出来散步的话,一定要去拜访我的邻居们哦!”


难点词汇

sniff
英 [snɪf]  美 [snɪf]
vi. 嗅;嗤之以鼻
vt. 嗅;闻;用力吸;发觉
n. 吸,闻;嗤之以鼻;气味;以鼻吸气;吸气

sneeze
英 [sniːz]  美 [sniz]
vi. 打喷嚏
n. 喷嚏

下次活动请点击“在线咨询”提前预约,更多知识分享请关注微信公众号:sharedu   


 







上一篇: 深圳少儿英语学习阅读之 《我在走着》I Am Walking 下一篇: 深圳少儿英语学习阅读之《挤牛奶的姑娘和她的木桶》The Milkmaid and Her Pail 返回列表
相关资讯
Use english to engage with the wider world